Treatment with Michael Fulop, Psy.D.
I practice clinical psychology in a pragmatic manner and adhere to the spirit of Motivational Interviewing. In other words, my work is collaborative with you and your family, to aid you to attain your goals. I help clarify core values and strengths and sort through beliefs and behaviors that create problems. I have designed my practice to be personal and I am usually available by phone for emergencies or urgent consultations. For treatment email me at email@example.com.
- Comprehensive assessment for school problems; kindergarten through grad school
- Coaching and consulting for diabetes-related problems that include emotions, behaviors and attitudes that may impede diabetes management
- Individual psychotherapy for depression, anxiety, and other issues
- Academic support services
- Family psychotherapy for a variety of problems including
- Reward Systems
- Family Conflict & Communications
- Parenting Challenges & Strategies
- Helping decide whether your child needs an alternative placement
Michael Fulop, Psy.D.